Omegle is an online chat platform, which allows you to chat with any random user anonymously. It was launched in 2009, reaching 150000 visits per day. Currently the platform selects users with common interests based on search tags.
While the platform is very popular among teenagers and adults, there are also other Omegle-like alternatives that allow you to meet people from all over the world and interact with them, like a face-to-face conversation. That's why AlternWorld presents you with a list of the 7 best alternatives to Omegle.
What are the problems with Omegle?
As we explained before, Omegle has a large mass of users who use it daily for entertainment. But this doesn't make the app perfect, being free you may find some problems that will annoy you. Here we leave you with some of the problems:
- You can find yourself unwanted users.
- Some users tax you.
- Sometimes the app fails and works badly.
If you are a user of this app or even of the computer program, you will already be aware of these problems. So if you want to try a similar app or you already wanted to switch to AlternWorld , here is a list of the 7 best alternatives to Omegle.
The 7 best alternatives to Omegle
From AlternWorld we present you with a list created by our experts, with the 7 best alternatives to Omegle.
The first alternative to Omegle we present to you is Chatrandom . A platform somewhat similar to Om egle that is available in Spanish. With a user-friendly interface, Chatrandom allows random conversations with any user in the world, allowing direct interaction through video, text and audio.
Advantages of Chatrandom:
- Allows you to enter the chat without registering.
- If you do not want to show your face with the webcam, you can opt for text chat.
- It has an option to chat to 4 cameras, increasing the user experience
- You can use the filters so that the platform allows conversation with people of common interests.
Opinions from Chatrandom: [Average rating 4'6/5]
- It's a very good alternative.-Carla.
- Good quality. -Roger.
- I don't find it a problem. -Fran.
The second of the 7 alternatives to Omegle is TinyChat . TinyChat is one of the largest sites in the world, which shares similar functionality to Omegle on in terms of video and voice conversations. It currently has a a large number of users from different locations, producing a totalof 5 million minutes on the air every day.
Advantages of TinyChat:
- The use of chat rooms is perfect for chatting with people according to your interests.
- You can start conversations by video, text or audio.
- Both the creation of the room and the live broadcast are completely free.
Advantages of TinyChat: [Average rating 4'7/5]
- One of the best. -Fernando.
- Very useful. -Miria.
- I love it, it's very safe. -Marc
The next alternative is Shagle . Shagle is a page similar to Omegle, where you can Instant video chat with anyone. It currently has over 100,000 active users per day and over 1500000 registered members.
Advantages of Shagle:
- You can use the platform without creating an account.
- It allows you to select a country or location to talk to people from different parts of the world.
- It has a "gender filter", which allows you to chat only with men or women.
Shagle opinions: [Average rating 4'6/5]
- No need to record the number. -Pilar.
- It's great, there's everything. -Lola.
- I can watch YouTube while I wait for a message. -Pedro.
Emerald Chat is a simple interface, which has an anti bots to ensure the best user experience. Depending on your site Emerald was created as the best alternative to Omegle, betting on an interface that allows individual and group interaction based on the interests of each user.
Advantages of Emerald Chat:
- Offering 1-on-1 conversation mode, it is ideal for meeting friends anywhere in the world
- Group conversations can be held, making it ideal even for work groups.
- It has a system that allows you to select users with similar interests to start the conversation.
Emerald Chat Reviews: [Average rating 4'6/5]
- Good alternative. -Juan.
- The best I've ever used. -Lola.
- I use it for work. -Nacho.
The fifth alternative on this list is Chatrullette . Chatroulette is an interface suitable for making video chats in a infinite. It is very easy to use: just select the genre, activate the webcam and click "start". And just like Omegle, Chatroulette allows for random conversations, where you can choose with who to talk about all the options the platform offers you.
Advantages of Chatrullette:
- You don't need to register or create an account to start chatting.
- As it is free to use, you can use the chat completely anonymously.
- It is an easy to useinterface.
Reviews of Chatrullette: [Average rating 4'8/5]
- The program is going very well. -Laura.
- Good platform. -Lorenzo.
- Lots of people. -Pablo.
The penultimate alternative we present to you is ChatRad . As it is the same as Chatroulette in appearance, it has the same random chat feature. Just activate your webcam, choose your gender, click "start " and start chatting with users from all over the world.
Advantages of ChatRad:
- You can choose who to chat with, whether it's just girls or guys.
- Both the description and the rules of the platform are in Spanish.
- It has moderators who expel users who violate the rules.
ChatRad reviews: [Average rating 4'6/5]
- Good one. -Laura.
- I love it, very good service. -Marcos.
- More practical than others. -Lorenzo.
The seventh and final alternative to Omegle is Bazoocam . As a place somewhat like Omegle and Chatroulette, Bazoocam has another tool that sets it apart from other chat: has a catalogue of free online games designed exclusively to "break the ice", in a way that makes it an ideal site for teenagers or young people looking for new online friendships.
Advantages of Bazoocam:
- If you're not a conversation starter, you can play and compete with any user online.
- You can use the gender filter to chat only with women or only with men.
- If you don't like a user, just click on "next" and the platform will make sure you find another user to chat and play with.
Reviews of Bazoocam: [Average rating 4'7/5]
- Fantastic. -Pablo.
- I feel very safe. -Iker.
- The best you'll find. -Ricard.