Microsoft Outlook, or better known by its old name Hotmail, is Microsoft's email software. It opens many doors for you, as it can be linked to consoles such as the Xbox or also allows you to save Word documents in the cloud easily and without having to use other types of mail.
If you need a messaging software, either because you have a company and need another type of mail or because you no longer want to use Outlook from AlternWorld we present a list of the 5 best alternatives to Outlock.
What are the problems with Outlock?
Outlock, also known as the old Hotmail, although it is one of the best known and being from Microsoft also contains a number of problems that can be a nuisance. Here are some of the problems with Outlock:
- It's not very intuitive.
- Too many options that make it impossible to use well.
- It has an unnecessary premium feature for a messaging service.
As you have seen these problems can make you change your mind and that's why we are here. From AlternWorld we present you a list with the 5 best alternatives to Outlock.
The 5 best alternatives to Outlock
From AlternWorld we present you a list created by our experts with the 5 best alternatives to Outlock.
The first alternative to Outlock that we present you is Mailbird . Mailbird has been designed with the user in mind, as it has a clear user interface and offers you a user interface and offers you an intuitive browsing experience with a simple design, which will allow you to navigate quickly in all areas of the application. of the application.
Advantages of Mailbird:
- Integration with other instant messaging instant messaging (like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp).
- Allows you to link your other accounts with this one.
- Personalization of your emails.
- Personalize your inbox.
Mailbird reviews: [Average rating 4'5/5].
- I love it, it's very customizable. -Marta.
- Very good, it's very useful. -Erica.
- The best in the world. -Francisca.
The second of the top 5 alternatives to Outlock is Gmail . Gmail is one of the most popular email clients in the world. the world, but it has a clear difference with Outlook and the other Outlook alternatives Outlook alternatives on this list: it's a web-based email software. web-based email software.
Advantages of Gmail:
- Integration with the most popular apps produced by Google, such as Google Drive, Google Calendar, and Google Photo.
- It has customizable themes and layouts to organize your email the way you want.
- Ability to sort your inbox by message type and nature, such as promotional emails and nature, such as promotional emails and social media messages. messages.
- It has labels and filters to sort and organize email communication.
Gmail reviews: [Average rating 4'7/5]
- I love it and can sign in from google. -Victor.
- I can rate my experience. -Sara.
- Very good. -Pablo.
In the third place of new options to Outlock we have eM Client . It offers a simple design and easy to use, as it is not complicated with its interface and it allows you to edit your emails or the interface in the way you want.
Advantages of eM Client:
- Integrated calendar.
- Contact management.
- Real-time chat function.
- Convenient search organization.
eM Client reviews: [Average rating 4'7/5].
- One of the best email platforms. -Mireia.
- Very good, I love it, I use it a lot. -Laura.
- Very secure compared to others. -Eric.
The fourth of the top 5 alternatives to Outlock is Thunderbird . Mozilla Thunderbird is one of the best alternatives to Outlook because of its advanced customizability. You can
install it to extend its capabilities apart from the basic features.
Advantages of Thunderbird:
- Wide range of extensions.
- Emails are encrypted.
- Instant messaging function.
- Possibility to import and export messages and contacts.
Thunderbird reviews: [Average rating 4'7/5].
- I like it a lot, I can put extensions. -Albert.
- One of the best for sending emails. -Sergi.
- Very good, I recommend it. -Maite.
The last alternative to Outlock is Windows Mail . Although it doesn't have as many features as the other email software you'll find on this list, it comes installed on your computer if you want to use it. software that you will find in this list, it comes installed on your computer if your operating system is Windows10.
Advantages of Windows Mail:
- Easy to install and use, not very complex.
- Simple and elegant user interface.
- Support for iCloud, Office365, Exchange, POP/IMPA, etc.
- Free to use with Windows operating system.
Reviews of Windows Mail: [Average rating 4'6/5]
- 100% recommendable. -Íker.
- The best on the net. -Ramon.
- Very good, not to say fantastic. -Tom.