One of the games that in less than a year managed to establish itself as one of the best mobile games and if you're into video games, you've probably heard of Free Fire. This video game for smartphone or iPhone is a battle royale where 100 players are thrown from a plane to an island and the last survivor wins .
If you want to try a game similar to Free Fire don't worry because from AlternWorld we want to present you the 10 best games similar to Free Fire. This way you can form your squad again and start winning games.
What are the problems with Free Fire?
Despite receiving very good reviews throughout its existence, it has currently lost many players due to certain problems that the company has not been able to fix and that have provided the migration to other better games. Here are some of these problems:
- Only has port for mobile and makes you lose players.
- Created to leave a lot of money.
- Large amount of AI players.
All and being a video game where the level does not make much sense these three problems have made Free Fire lost so many players. That's why from AlternWorld we present you the 10 best games similar to Free Fire.
Top 10 Free Fire Lookalike Games
From AlternWorld we present you the 10 best games similar to Free Fire so you can play other titles similar to this great game.
The first video game that we present you similar to Free Fire is H1Z1 . The game doesn't invite you to explore the island in which you find yourself . In order to survive you are going to have to develop a strategy on your own or with your friends to be able to overcome all the challenges that the game or other players are going to give you.
Advantages of H1Z1:
- Very large map compared to the competition.
- Contains vehicles that you can use.
- Weekly updates to fix problems.
Reviews of H1Z1: [Average rating 4'6/5].
- Play it, it's very good. -Victor
- I love it, recommended to everyone. -Cristian
- Very good. -Paco
Number 2 of the top 10 Free Fire-like games that we present to you is Guns Royale. Guns Royale is a Battle Royale quite different from the rest. It has a lighthearted aesthetic and allows you to customize your avatar with a lot of clothes so you can be the most colorful character.
Advantages of Guns Royale:
- You can dress up your characters with skins.
- The games are very short.
- Free to play.
- The longer you play the more rewards you get.
Reviews of Guns Royale: [Average rating 4'8/5]
- Very fun, I recommend it. -Carla.
- Great fun, play with your friends. Pierre.
- The best to spend the afternoon with your friends. -Sergio.
The third application in this list of games similar to Free Fire is Creative destruction. One of the most successful alternatives over the last few months and that has earned a well-deserved place on this list is undoubtedly Creative Destruction, a sandbox game that first triumphed on Android and iPhone, and now intends to make a port for Windows.
Advantages of Creative Destruction:
- Sandbox-style battle royale gameplay.
- 4x4km map composed of 13 islands, big map.
- Fight against 99 other players and the weather.
- Create and build structures using the tools.
Reviews of Creative destruction: [Average rating 4'8/5].
- Very good juice to play with friends. -Xavi.
- The PC version is wonderful and you can play with your mobile. -Marcos.
- Very good juice to play with friends. -Carlos.
In fourth place of games that are similar to Free Fire is Knives Out .Knives Out pits up to 100 players against each other on a large map that will test you. As usual, the goal is to explore every corner of the map, collect weapons and take the victory with your friends or by yourself.
Advantages of Knives Out:
- There are sea maps and their shows vehicles.
- You can play with your friends in different formats.
- There is voice chat to communicate with your buddies.
- There are 4 different game modes to enjoy.
Reviews of Knives Out: [Average rating 4'8/5].
- I love it, very good. -Martin.
- The best to play with friends from your mobile. -Sara.
- Well, I think it can be improved. -Joel.
Rules of survival
The fifth application in the list of games similar to one of the kings of the BR as is Free Fire is Rules of Survival . We are in front of a game that perfectly complies with the canons of the game and meets all expectations.
That is to say, that we will be launched on an island by parachute from a plane and from the moment that we will put a
and from the moment we set foot on it we will have to fight to survive.
Advantages of Rules of Survival:
- Large number of players.
- Variety of weapons.
- You can change the appearance of the character.
- Huge map to play.
Rules of Survival reviews: [Average rating 4'7/5].
- I think it's very good 10/10. -Paco.
- Very good. -Nuria.
- One of the best of the genre you'll find. -Javi.
Sixth place on this list goes to Warface . Warface is a cool FPS for Windows or Smartphone devices where you have to eliminate your enemies. where you have to eliminate your enemies. It is a futuristic futuristic style game that can be played for free.
Advantages of Warface:
- It is free not like others.
- The map very big to enjoy.
- You can drive different vehicles.
Reviews of Warface: [Average rating 4'6/5]
- A fascinating experience for everyone. -Paco.
- The best shooter game. -Manuel.
- Well, I play it a lot. -Sara.
Last Man Standing
In the seventh place of the games similar to Free Fire we find Last Man Standing. Last Man Standing is a Battle Royale type game for Windows and Android.
for Windows and Android, totally free that arrives with strength to compete
against the greats of the sector, PUBG and Fortnite. In Last Man, you will be able to find all the mechanics that have been successful in other similar games to create the definitive BR.
Advantages of Last Man Standing:
- Battle Royale type gameplay with a battlefield up to 100 players per game.
- More than 30 weapons.
- Weapon attachments available.
- Maps include hidden chests with weapons, survival gear or coins.
Last Man Standing reviews: [Average rating 4'7/5].
- I love it, it's very realistic. -Marc.
- Fantastic, I love it. -Raul.
- Very good, it's addictive. -Ramon
The eighth place in this list of games similar to FreeFire is occupied by Apex Legends. It is based on Titanfall and in the context of The Frontier War where its players earn fortune and money in the Apex Games. Although this game is in development for mobile phones we recommend it anyway, as the PC version is a blast and is super addictive to play with your friends.
Advantages of Apex Legends:
- Mechanics taken from Titanfall.
- Battle passes and three month long seasons that give you free stuff.
- Massive 60-player battles per match.
- Ability to create three-player squads with your friends.
Reviews of Apex Legends:
- Very frantic game, you don't stop still. -Lorena.
- The BR that the world needed is amazing. -Perico.
- The best, something refreshing. -Anna
The ninth and penultimate of the top 10 Free Fire-like games we present to you is ARK . ARK: Survival Of The Fittest is a MOSA with dragons, dinosaurs, and more wacky stuff where you can face alone or with your tribe against the rest of the players to become one of the best players of the server.
Advantages of ARK:
- There are animals that you can tame and use them to fight.
- You can play with many friends or meet new people.
- It's a bit different from the typical BR and makes it a refreshing game.
ARK Reviews: [Average rating 4'6/5].
- Very fun compared to others. -Pablo.
- I can play with all my friends, we have the bargain. -Fran.
- One of the best I've played with friends, so much fun. John.
The tenth position we present to you in case you get tired of Free Fire is PUBG. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, usually referred to as PUBG for short, is one of the most for short, is oneof the hottest games in recent times, as it was the first BR to catch everyone's attention. It is the battle royale the battle royale type shooter that rivals Fortnite and Free Fire.
- You can drive vehicles, even planes.
- It is a realistic game compared to the others.
- Very large maps but very explorable.
- Lots of weapons to choose from.
PUBG reviews: [Average rating 4'7/5].
- Good juice if you want tension. -Eric.
- Very good graphics, very realistic. -Marta.
- Very realistic shooting and wounds. -Paula.