Apple Pencil is defined as a completely new way to draw and annotate: intuitive, precise and almost magical. It is a peripheral designed for Apple and originally conceived to work with the iPad Pro, and today it is already used by many people on different devices.
The truth is that this is not the only device today with these features and you can find quite valid options on the market. If you are looking for other similar tools stay at AlternWorld, here we are going to present you a list with the 5 best alternatives to Apple Pencil.
The 5 best alternatives to Apple Pencil
From AlternWorld we present you a list designed by our experts about the 5 best alternatives to Apple Pencil.
This is a simple and affordable version of the Apple Pencil. In this case it comes with the difference that it has no additional buttons or connectivity, which allows it to be compatible with any model of iPad or Android tablet, this eliminates certain technological barriers.
The advantages of Adonit Mark:
- It is compatible with different devices.
- It is comfortable to use and draw with.
- It has a good grip.
- With a premium aluminum design.
Reviews of Adoit Mark: [Average rating 4'6/5].
- Very good tool. -Luis.
- Simple and effective. -Marta.
- I like it very much. -Fani.
This tool is called Hahakee and it's a very simple version that serves as an alternative to Apple Pencil, especially for people who are looking for a practical tool without sophisticated accessories. The feel is very similar to traditional pens, a great advantage over less organic options.
The advantages of Hahakee:
- It is very easy to use.
- It has a long battery life.
- It looks a lot like a normal pen.
- Suitable for all types of users.
Reviews of Hahakee: [Average rating 4'7/5]
- Very simple and practical. -Lucia.
- Very funny. -Nico.
- Similar to the pens. -Joan.
Bamboo Stylus Fineline 3
The Bamboo Stylus Fineline 3 has very interesting functionalities and is posed as an affordable alternative to Apple Pencil without losing too many features. It has Bluetooth connectivity and this allows you to program a button to perform actions and use a pressure-sensitive tip.
The advantages of Bamboo Stylus Fineline 3:
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- More affordable than Apple Pencil.
- Long battery life.
- Convenient charging via microUSB.
Bamboo Stylus Fineline 3 reviews: [Average rating 4'7/5].
- Charges fast. -Martina.
- Connects easily via bluetooth. -Brames.
- I love it. -Damian.
Wacom Bamboo Sketch
Wacom is by itself a well-known brand of digital devices, especially appreciated when it comes to graphic tablets for all kinds of users of different levels. With this stylus provides a good grip and ergonomic design, ideal for people who want to use this accessory to draw.
The advantages of Wacom Bamboo Sketch:
- With Bluetooth connectivity.
- It has long battery life.
- Features a comfortable ergonomic design.
- Comes with the backing of a solid brand in digital technology.
Wacom Bamboo Sketch reviews: [Average rating 4'8/5].
- Good for sketchers. -Alex.
- Very comfortable. -Roi.
- The best for design. -Sebas.
The Logitech Crayon is an excellent alternative to the Apple Pencil. It's simple and especially useful for people who don't use it for something specific like drawing. It uses Apple Pencil technology, so it doesn't need to be paired via Bluetooth to find compatibility.
The Logitech Crayon Advantage:
- It's very similar to Apple Pencil.
- It has good pressure sensitivity.
- It charges very fast.
- It is compatible with Apple without the need for Bluetooth.
Logitech Crayonh reviews: [Average rating 4'8/5].
- Very professional. -David.
- Works perfectly. -Ramon.
- Very practical. -Sara.