Have you heard of Google Photos? This is an online photo and video storage service. Through this app, you can save different images without taking up space on any device and also allows you to exchange them with other people through their logins.
This is a very useful tool, but it is not the only one with these features. If you want to have all your files stored comfortably in the cloud you will find other equally interesting options, mostly free and very easy to use. To learn more about them, stay tuned to AlternWorld, because we are going to present you a complete list with the 5 best alternatives to Google Photos.
The 5 best alternatives to Google Photos
From AlternWorld we present you a list designed by our experts about the 5 best alternatives to Google Photos.
The well-known Amazon is not only used for online shopping, it also provides really interesting services such as storing images in the cloud. It is Amazon Photos and is a multiplatform that allows you to view photo and video files from any device. It makes automatic backups and works in a very similar way to Google's option.
The advantages of Amazon Photos:
- It's very easy to use.
- It has an Amazon Prime plan included.
- It makes automatic backups.
- Allows you to view photos from different devices.
Reviews of Amazon Photos: [Average rating 4'4/5]
- Very good tool. -Laura.
- It's easy to use. -Sergio.
- It comes with free prime. -Alba.
Telegram is well known as a messaging platform and what many people don't know is that it also has a cloud storage system that can be used for photos, videos and different types of documents. It is a limitless space that can be accessed from the messages saved on the platform.
The advantages of Telegram:
- It's totally free.
- It has unlimited space.
- It also allows you to save other types of documents.
- It is saved along with the messages.
Reviews of Telegram: [Average rating 4'6/5]
- It is very simple to use. -Carlos.
- I like it a lot. -Antonio.
- It is useful. -Fran.
Icedrive is an excellent platform for storing photos. This application offers new registered users a 10 GB storage space totally free with access from different devices. It is a very secure and fast platform, so that no time is wasted in saving the documents.
The advantages of Icedrive:
- A free storage with registration.
- Very secure platform for files.
- They are uploaded quickly.
- There are different plans to choose from.
Opinions of Icedrive: [Average rating 4'8/5].
- It is the most secure. -Fran.
- Very accessible. -Maria.
- I use it all the time. -Miriam.
With Mediafire you also get the valuable free space with just one registration, that's 10 GB of storage. This platform is very intuitive and practical, as it allows you to upload several images at once so you don't waste time. It also offers the possibility to save videos and other documents.
The advantages of Mediafire:
- Easy to use application.
- Free storage with registration.
- Allows you to upload files simultaneously.
- It is very fast.
Mediafire reviews: [Average rating 4'6/5].
- Great tool. -Victor.
- More than enough space. -Carles.
- I love it. -Silvia.
Dubox is a very interesting alternative to Google Photos. This platform provides a free cloud storage space to all users of 1TB. In this case it does not have payment plans or similar offers, as this is the limit and the space offered to each person. You can save in it all kinds of documents.
The advantages of Dubox:
- A free storage space.
- Space up to 1tb.
- Easy to use and access.
- Suitable for all types of files.
Reviews of Quizz: [Average rating 4'7/5].
- Very good application. -Inés.
- Lots of storage space. -Juan.
- Free and fast. -Pedro.