Paypal is a popular service that allows users to pay for purchases, send money or accept payments without the need to constantly enter bank details, as the platform saves them at the time of registration. In addition, it provides other conveniences such as the possibility of claiming when a purchase is not correct and make economic transactions online with greater security.
If you are also interested in this new system and you want to pay without having to use your card all the time, there are also other options that you can use. Today in AlternWorld we are going to show you a list with the 5 best alternatives to Paypal.
The 5 best alternatives to Paypal
From AlternWorld we present you a list designed by our experts about the 5 best alternatives to Paypal.
The Square platform offers an online store with a free domain, and then combines it with shopping cart integrations, as well as billing, card information storage, and virtual terminal functions. It has many functionalities to operate in a very similar way to Paypal and without paying for its use.
The advantages of Square:
- With free domain and an online store.
- It has additional services for companies.
- You can pay with this platform.
- It is totally free.
Reviews of Square: [Average rating 4'5/5]
- Very good tool. -Laura.
- Handy for shopping. -David.
- I like it very much. -Sonia.
Shopify doesn't just take care of allowing users to make payments online. It also offers POS Hardware to back up the payments well synchronized in the store. It has very convenient plans that do not make purchases more expensive and allows all the facilities of Paypal, such as making economic exchanges and avoiding having to constantly enter bank details.
The advantages of Shopify online:
- It can be integrated into different platforms.
- Eliminates Shopfy transaction fees.
- It works in different apps.
- You can pay and make various transactions.
Reviews of Quizz: [Average rating 4'6/5].
- Works well. -Berto.
- It is very secure. -Adrian.
- It can be used in many places. Marta.
TransferWise is a much cheaper alternative to PayPal for international transfers. This alternative features a borderless multi-currency account that helps consumers, freelancers and online businesses send, receive and spend money across borders with minimal fees. It is especially attractive for individuals who want to do business or for companies.
The advantages of TransferWise:
- Great tool for international transfers.
- Very good prices.
- Useful for businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Can be billed in multiple currencies.
TransferWise reviews: [Average rating 4'7/5].
- Good for businesses. -Paola.
- Great for international business. -Pedro.
- Easy to use. -Carlos.
This is another great alternative to Paypal because it also offers better services in exchanges between different countries. It is an app that makes it easy to accept payments worldwide. All countries from which you can accept payments through PayPal work, 2Checkout has fewer limitations in this regard and is ideal for both people with family members abroad or for businesses.
The advantages of 2Checkout:
- It's totally free.
- Accepts all major payment methods and cards.
- High protection against fraud.
- Good performance in international transactions.
2Checkout reviews: [Average rating 4'6/5].
- It is very safe and reliable. -Andrea.
- It works perfect. -Sebas.
- It's the one I use. -Isa.
In this case, this platform works by getting a debit card and an online account. Shopping online is very easy with Payoneer and sending and receiving money only requires one easy step. As it works just like a card it can also be used at ATMs, a very interesting advantage.
The Payoneer Advantages:
- It has practical tools for freelancers.
- Can be used worldwide.
- Easy to activate and use.
- Can be used at ATMs.
Payoneer reviews: [Average rating 4'7/5]
- It has many advantages. -Sandra.
- It's very simple. -Claudia.
- It serves on the bench. David.